Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. All refunds are in the form of store credit minus the original shipping and handling charges, and less a 25% restocking fee. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, unless the item received is damaged, defective or incorrect. See the store policy section titled GENERAL RETURN POLICY for how to initiate a rug return.
Once the light fixture has been received, our Customer Service Team will inspect the light fixture for any wear or damage. This process takes approximately 5-7 business days from the date of receipt. A refund will be issued once the inspection is completed within 10-12 business days, less return shipping, and a 25% restocking fee (per fixture).
If you receive any lighting that is incorrect or damaged, please notify our Customer Support team within 48 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a claim. Any notifications or claims outside of this window will be denied. See the store policy section titled DAMAGED ITEMS for more details. We cannot process a claim or issue a return on lighting that has been installed. Returns that arrive at Shop Jaimee Rose with postage due will be returned to the sender.
All product delivery dates are subject to change based on our vendors’ and manufacturers’ production schedules. Our Customer Service Team will notify you of delivery date changes that impact your order as we become aware of them.
REQUIREMENTS FOR LIGHTING RETURNS:
- The item must have been delivered within the last 15 Days.
- The item must be unused and uninstalled.
- The item must be in the original packaging. This includes all original packaging material and original factory information and paperwork.
- The Item must be packaged exactly as it was shipped. Do not write on, or otherwise mare the original packaging. Even small errors in repackaging the lighting could cause damage to the light fixture and render the return ineligible for a refund.
- There is a 25% restocking fee on all returned lighting.