Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. All refunds are in the form of store credit minus the original shipping and handling charges, and less a 25% restocking fee. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, unless the item received is damaged, defective or incorrect. Returns that arrive at Shop Jaimee Rose with postage due will be returned to the sender. See the store policy section titled GENERAL RETURN POLICY for how to initiate a rug return.
Make sure your RMA form is included with your returned rug. Once an authorized returned rug has been received, our Customer Service Team will inspect the rug for any wear, or damage. This process takes approximately 5-7 business days from the date of the rug arriving at Shop Jaimee Rose. If the Customer Service Team determines that the rug can be restocked, store credit will be issued within 10-12 business days of this review.
All product delivery dates are subject to change based on our vendors’ and manufacturers’ production schedules. Our Customer Service Team will notify you of delivery date changes that impact your order as we become aware of them.
REQUIREMENTS FOR RETURNING RUGS
- The rug was delivered within the last 15 days.
- The rug must be in its original packaging. Original packing materials, labels, certificates of authenticity, and all other documents from the manufacturer must be included. Do not write on, or otherwise mare the original packaging.
- There is a 25% restocking fee on all returned rugs.
- Any customized size is not eligible for a refund.
- Rug swatches sales are final and ineligible for return.