Returning Undamaged Items
- Damaged or incorrect items must be reported to email@example.com within 48 hours of item receipt. Items reported after this time cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged. See the store policy section DAMAGED ITEMS for detailed instructions.
- All undamaged items must be returned within 15 days of the delivery of the item to the customer. Some items including rugs, mirrors, and furniture are final sales.
- To initiate a return, please send an email requesting a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form to Shop Jaimee Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include your order number, item name, and reason for return.
- Our Customer Support team will review your return request and issue an RMA form.
- You must print and include your RMA form with the returned item. Items received without an RMA form will not be eligible for a return.
- Returning an item is undertaken at your own risk and at your cost. It is your responsibility to ensure that the item is adequately packaged and insured. Shop Jaimee Rose is not liable for damage caused by inadequate packaging by you or your chosen shipper. If the item is damaged or lost in transit, the item will not be eligible for a return.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item received is damaged, defective, or incorrect.
- Returns sent with postage due will be returned to the sender.
- Once you have received an RMA from Shop Jaimee Rose, you may ship your item via your chosen carrier, and at your expense, to:
Shop Jaimee Rose
3517 E Indian School Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85018
- Allow 5-7 business days from receipt of the item at Shop Jaimee Rose for our Customer Service Team to conduct a quality inspection and verify the eligibility for return.
- If our Customer Service Team determines that the item is acceptable, you’ll receive an email notification. A refund will be issued as store credit minus the original shipping and handling charges and a 25% restocking fee.
- Please allow 10-12 business days for your store credit to be available.